Terms & Conditions for Independent's Day 2023 Giveaway
- Entry is open to all Australian residents over the age of 18 years (eligible entrants).
- Promotional period commences at 9am AEST, 30 June 2023. Entries close 12pm AEST 10 July 2023.
To enter, an eligible entrant must;
- Buy a Mountain Culture beer from your favourite independent stockist, and
- Take a photo of the beer and post to your Instagram grid, and
- Tag @mountainculturebeerco, your favourite independent stockist and #mclovesindies.
Multiple unique entries are permitted per person.
- Entrants confirm and promise that each entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. Further, entrants agree that ownership of any intellectual property rights in their entry, is assigned to the Promoter without the payment of any further fee or compensation.
Game of skill judging will take place at 35 David Road, Emu Plains on Wednesday, 12 July 2023 at 3pm AEST.
There will be twenty (20) winners. Each winner will receive:
A Mountain Culture Merch pack, including
- 1 x Mountain Culture Jumper
- 1 x Mountain Culture T-Shirt
- 1 x Mountain Culture Tote bag
- 1 x Mountain Culture Pen
- 1 x Mountain Culture Bar mat
- 2 x Mountain Culture Key ring
- 1 x Mountain Culture Sticker pack
- 1 x Mountain Culture Socks
- 1 x Mountain Culture Hat
The merch pack value is $280
- The overall prize value is $5600.
- Products pictured are indicative of products in the prize pack
- Winners will be notified via social media within two (2) business days of the draw.
- The winners will have their details published via our Instagram channel, @mountainculturebeerco on Thursday, 20 July 2023.
- Once the winner is notified by Mountain Culture they must respond with their name, phone number, email address and postal address within 2 days of being notified by Mountain Culture in order to claim the prize.
- Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter may use their entry, during the Promotional Period and afterward, in any manner the Promoter sees fit including to encourage others to enter the competition.
- Entrants acknowledge that any use of their entry by the Promoter during the Promotional Period does not constitute an endorsement of their entry or guarantee that their entry will be shortlisted or will win a prize.
- Entrants agree to sign any further documentation required by the Promoter to give effect to this arrangement as a precondition to being awarded their prize. To the extent permitted by law, entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in their entry. Entrants warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant whom the promoter believes either has tampered with the entry process, or has submitted an entry otherwise than in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage, or injury suffered by any winner.
- The stated prize value is the recommended retail value (including GST) in Australia as provided by the supplier. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize prior to acceptance by the winner. The promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late or misdirected entries or other communications. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage, or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches or viruses. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate, or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines, in their sole discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for any harm, illness, allergic reactions, or injuries caused by the use or consumption of the prize.