Terms & Conditions for May 2023 GABS Giveaway
- Entry is open to all Australian residents over the age of 18 years (eligible entrants).
- Promotion commences on 8am AEST, 11 May 2023. Entries close 3pm AEST 12 May 2023.
- To enter, eligible entrant must complete the required form via https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeuY4QAiTfz2jnpCymX3fh-gDAKaJqO3skkT1A41PtD9-NP0Q/viewform.
- Entry requires entrant’s email address, phone number, first name, last name, and responses to venue questions.
- Entry requires entrant’s email address. By entering, eligible entrants agree to subscribe to Mountain Culture’s email newsletter.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. Further, entrants agree that ownership of any intellectual property rights in their entry, is assigned to the Promoter without the payment of any further fee or compensation.
- Mountain Culture may use the details you have provided to market to you via email and other methods. Mountain Culture respects your privacy. If you do not wish to be contacted by Mountain Culture, you can unsubscribe via the bottom of every marketing email.
- This giveaway is a game of chance.
- Chance draw will take place at 35 David Road, Emu Plains on Friday, 12 May 2023 at 5pm AEST.
- There will be three (3) winners. Each winner will receive:
- 1 x double pass to 1 x session at the GABS Festival location of your choice - RRP $99
- The overall prize value is $297.
- Winners will be notified via email within two (2) business days of the draw.
- The winners will have their details published via our newsletter on Thursday, 18 May 2023.
- Once the winner is notified by Mountain Culture they must respond with their name, phone number and email address within 2 days of being notified by Mountain Culture in order to claim prize.
- Winner/s must be subscribed to Mountain Culture’s mailing list at the time of the selection, otherwise, their entry will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter may use their entry, during the Promotional Period and afterwards, in any manner the Promoter sees fit including to encourage others to enter the competition.
- Entrants acknowledge that any use of their entry by the Promoter during the Promotional Period does not constitute endorsement of their entry or guarantee that their entry will be shortlisted or will win a prize.
- Entrants agree to sign any further documentation required by the Promoter to give effect to this arrangement as a precondition to being awarded their prize. To the extent permitted by law, entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in their entry. Entrants warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant whom the promoter believes either has tampered with the entry process, or has submitted an entry otherwise than in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner.
- The stated prize value is the recommended retail value (including GST) in Australia as provided by the supplier. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize prior to acceptance by the winner. The promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late or misdirected entries or other communications. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches or viruses. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines, in their sole discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for any harm, illness, allergic reactions, or injuries caused by the use or consumption of the prize.